We split up the group work into three sections: Sue took the School Improvement page, Jenny took the Literacy Culture page, and I took the Contact Us page. While there's an innate limit to just how much you can fit inside a Contact Us page, I did try to give it a proper facelift: I deleted what information was there and replaced it instead with a list of the three of ours email addresses, with the offer being that, should anyone need help, they can email us (theoretically). I also included the Rebecca Crown public library phone number, as well as a banner from the site, just to give the page a little bit more personality.
This hews pretty close to what I envisioned a "virtual learning commons" looking like. The way that the three of us are able to edit the same piece of work at the same time is a huge plus, and comes with a ton of great potential for quicker communication.